Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Only half a commute tomorrow

My wife is going to a conference for the rest of the week. She's leaving from work at 11ish. This means I have to cart kids in her absense, which means I have to drive.


Since I'm forced to be bikeless, I'm going to drop the road bike off at the shop for a tune-up over my lunch break and then hoof it to her workplace. (We both work down the road/round the corner from Joyride and down the road/round the corner from each other's workplaces.) It'll be nice to have a relatively quiet bike for a change this weekend.


I'm going to do the same thing with the not-road bike next week, since we're taking a vacation and I won't be able to ride for three days.


Now that I read this back to myself, I feel kinda weird not riding.

Update: who ordered the rain? I'm not going to be "that guy" who drops a super dirty and wet bike off at the shop. Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment